Translate

Sunday, June 09, 2013

" Pyramids of Bosnia " & " Exotic Energy Generation " Two Great Documentaries--

Did you know there are ancient pyramids in the country of Bosnia? I only learned this fact recently on my journey of pyramidology! I love this stuff! from what I know there is some controversy involving the pyramids & the Bosnian government. Ostensibly the govt is pretending like the pyramids don't exist, that they are simply hills that LOOK like pyramids! But when some notable pyramid experts investigated the situation, they concluded that these are in fact pyramids dating back 10,000 or more years! Like I said, I'm just learning more about these, so I don't know a whole lot yet. But I will mos def write some when I get it sorted out.

Cheers! m//r

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to always use love