Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

"She's My Ex" by the Fabulous ALL (DESCENDENTS)--

"She's my ex. I can't cross her from my memory
She meant everything to me she meant every word she said
When she said, "I'll never love again. Be my ex until the end."
And I know I'll never feel that way again
She's just my ex
She's my ex. She marks the spot where I'm the weakest one
I can't expect she'll change her ways; can't accept the things she's done
She's just my ex. Nothing more nothing less but she'll always be my ex
She's my ex. Don't cross her path she still belongs to me
She'll be my ex till I say when till I get her back again
'Cause I know I'll never love again. Never need another friend
And I know I'll never feel this way again
She's my ex. She'll cross my mind a thousand times today
Still have a million things to say, guess I'm better off this way
Cause I know she'll never love again. She

She'll be my ex until the end
And I know I'll never feel this way again
She's just my ex. Nothing more nothing less but she's still my ex
And I, and I could never kiss that face goodbye
But I, but I could never stop to wonder why
She looks so pretty, she looks so pretty
And I know I'll never feel this way again
She's just my ex..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to always use love