Translate

Friday, July 26, 2013

"American Nomads" Documentary & Learning "Patience"

This is great!




Unlike Ian MacKaye, I am not a "patient boy."  Even though, "I wait, I wait, I wait" I have yet to master the fine art of being patient.  (I love the double entendre of the song "Waiting Room" btw!)  One of my character defects I've discovered in my spiritual journey is that I want what I want when I want it.  Unfortunately the world doesn't really work on my terms.  I am in love with a woman that I don't have access to, whom I can't even talk with.  I'm sick of it.  I mean really sick..sick sick.  Not feeling good. Not sleeping well and not eating well.  Everyone says to "move on" but I am also not good at heeding advice.  Maybe I should become an American nomad & travel the country. Rootless. m//r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to always use love