Translate

Friday, September 27, 2013

"The Yoga of Christ: Understanding the Hidden Teachings of the Gospels"

 "The Yoga of Christ: Understanding the Hidden Teachings of the Gospels"  by Paramahansa Yogananda, is a book that I am currently reading (as well as several others like I always do).  I've been more & more attracted to it.  A few of the short paragraphs I've read were just completely stunning to me!!  Wow.  This yogi really knows a lot about Christianity & the Holy Bible.  I didn't know this when I picked the book up, but it is a condensed version of "The Second Coming of Christ: The Resurrection of the Christ Within You" a two volume work.  I am now ready to go out & get that set!  I believe Barnes & Noble has it.   

Just wanted to give a mention to this.  Happy Friday night everyone!!  Stay safe, use caution, and keep on trying to love one another.  I know it's not easy, but it's worth it.   m//r 

Eastern & Western Church Fathers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to always use love