Translate

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Read a fantastic book! "The Visiting Suit" by Xiaoda Xiao

The Visiting Suit (Out of Print): The Visiting Suit by Xiaoda Xiao is an unforgettable contribution to the literature of imprisonment and survival, about Mao's forced labor camps in China.

I had two copies of this book over the past ten years or so, then I lose them or I move or whatever.  This book is written by a Chinese dude and it chronicles his horrendous nightmare of incarceration and abuse by the Chinese Communist Party and their totalitarian methods.  He wrote another book that I also owned a couple of times, called "The Cave Man."  Alas now I have neither book, but I do have fond memories of both. So if you can find these books, buy them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to always use love