Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

BAD RELIGION live at the Country Club---Reseda, CA 5/24/91

Incredible show! 
Incredible band!
Incredible era for BAD RELIGION!
It must've been 1993 or so when I was stuck at Logan Airport in Boston, MA. My flight back to Detroit was delayed for a couple hours, and I only had one CD for my Walkman, "No Control," as everything else was packed up. I must've listened to that album at least six times front to back while waiting for my plane!! I know every lyric to every song on it 
and roamed around Logan singing, "culture was the seed of proliferation but it's gotten melded..." I truly have expanded my vocabulary tenfold, thanks to BAD RELIGION!! Haven't you???  BAD RELIGION 1989-1994, the best punk band playing thinking man's
hardcore!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to always use love