Translate

1.03.2016

[Video] TERROR "The Most High" // Some of Scott Vogel's Other Bands as Well....

TERROR have always been one of my all-time favorite contemporary hardcore bands. Actually, every band that Scott Vogel has been in have made great music with great meaning: BURIED ALIVE, DESPAIR, SLUGFEST, and even FADEAWAY which he played drums in. All of them, all of his bands are fantastic. He is hardcore for life. I like to think I am too. And at 44 yrs old, I guess I am. I think Vogel is 42 or 43. He's a lifer, like Toby & the H2O clan, FMB & MADBALL, SOIA, AGNOSTIC FRONT, and even SLAPSHOT, to an extent. Who else....Aaron Bedard & BANE (Aaron turned 46 on the "Life & Death" tour a few months ago. Viva la hardcore, & viva la lifers! 
 


BURIED ALIVE full set in Rochester, NY 1998
 


BURIED ALIVE "Kill Their Past" audio clip 



DESPAIR live at Detroit Fest 1997



SLUGFEST full-length CD (the 7", plus some other stuff)
 

SLUGFEST opening with two cover songs! Scott Vogel is so fkn into this, I love it!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment