Translate

5.20.2014

Too Many Supplements, Herbs, and Vitamins?

Here's a long list of the vitamins, nutrients, herbal supplements, etc that I'm currently ingesting.  This list changes from time to time (depending on availability & affordability).  I've found that Swanson Health & Vitamins is probably the best single mailorder supply company there is for all my OTC medicinal needs!  I'm trying to incorporate what I ingest, with what the doctors want me to ingest.  They always say, "talk to your Dr about herbal remedies & OTC meds you take."  But I never do. Who does? There's too many & as I said, my list always fluctuates.   I guess what I'm saying is that I'm trying to find the perfect "fit" (or maybe more accurately, the perfect "fix") for what ails me.

"TruBiotics" daily probiotic supplement 
"DHEA" 25mg
"Ginseng Complex plus Royal Jelly"  This has three different kinds of Ginseng, Royal Jelly, & B-12.
"B-6"  100mg
"B-12  500mg
"L-Arginine" 1000mg
"Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL"  400mg
"GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)  750mg (this shit REALLY WORKS!!)
"Green Tea Extract"  300mg
"Ginkgo Biloba"  120mg
"Milk Thistle"  140mg
"Raspberry Ketones"  100mg
"DMAE"  351mg
"Vinpocetine"  10mg
"Valerian Root"  535mg
"High T: Testosterone Booster"
"Co Q-10"  400mg
"Magna RX+"  multi vitamin
"Melatonin TR"  5mg time release
"Fish Oil Ultra EPA & DHA / Omega 3"  1000mg
"Super B-Complex" 


No comments:

Post a Comment